1/1 Photo of Aromatic Sticky Rice
I made this in a cooking class at Leith's in London. It's a very simple rice that always turns out like the rice served in Thai restaurants in London.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all the ingredients into a large saucepan and let stand for five minutes.
- 2Cover the pan and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and cook over a low heat for 10 minutes until the water is absorbed.
- 3Remove the pan from the heat and allow to stand covered for five further minutes.
- 4Remove the flavourings, if wished, and pile into a serving dish.
- 5Serve immediately, while very hot.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aromatic Sticky Rice
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.4
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: