1/1 Photo of Big John's Thai Crab Fried Rice (Khao Phad Pu)
Big John's Note:
KHAO = Rice PHAD = Fried PU = Crab...... This is an easy to make mild and delicious side dish that goes well with any Asian meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar, pepper, soy & fish sauces then set aside.
- 2Warm oils in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- 3Lightly saute garlic and green onion.
- 4Add rice and mix thoroughly to separate.
- 5Add egg, mix until it's cooked and evenly dispersed.
- 6Mix in crab meat, making sure it is broken up and mixed well.
- 7Add sauce combination and mix well.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Big John's Thai Crab Fried Rice (Khao Phad Pu)
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 915.9
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 158.6 mg
- Sodium 1188.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 156.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 19.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: