Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
KHAO = Rice PHAD = Fried PU = Crab...... This is an easy to make mild and delicious side dish that goes well with any Asian meal.
- Combine sugar, pepper, soy & fish sauces then set aside.
- Warm oils in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Lightly saute garlic and green onion.
- Add rice and mix thoroughly to separate.
- Add egg, mix until it's cooked and evenly dispersed.
- Mix in crab meat, making sure it is broken up and mixed well.
- Add sauce combination and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
Nicely seasoned. Used much less oil than called for, but otherwise made as written.