1/1 Photo of Black and Blue Mojito
Blackberries are in season and I just HAD to make an attempt to make a mojito with them. It took a couple of tries but I think this is a hit at my house!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a shaker, muddle mint leaves, blackberries, lime juice and sugar.
- 2Add rum, blue curacao and mix well.
- 3Add ice shake 4-5 times and quickly strain over ice.
- 4Add club soda and stir well.
- 5Garnish with blackberries, lime or mint sprig.
- 6Drink up and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black and Blue Mojito
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: