Rhonda Scheurer's Note:
Medium hot Thai dish - spicy and sweet. For a less sweet variation, leave out the pineapple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in large frying pan.
- 2Add the onion and stir fry for approx 2 minutes.
- 3Add the yellow curry and bring to a boil.
- 4Add the chicken, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 5Remove chicken and set aside.
- 6Simmer sauce until reduced and quite thick- about five minutes.
- 7Return the chicken to the pan.
- 8Add the coconut milk, fish sauce, lime juice and brown sugar and simmer for five minutes.
- 9Add the peanuts, basil and pineapple.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Peanut Thai Curry
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.2
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 33.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 61.8 mg
- Sodium 544.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 28.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: