Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Medium hot Thai dish - spicy and sweet. For a less sweet variation, leave out the pineapple.
Make and share this Chicken and Peanut Thai Curry recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the oil in large frying pan.
- Add the onion and stir fry for approx 2 minutes.
- Add the yellow curry and bring to a boil.
- Add the chicken, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Simmer sauce until reduced and quite thick- about five minutes.
- Return the chicken to the pan.
- Add the coconut milk, fish sauce, lime juice and brown sugar and simmer for five minutes.
- Add the peanuts, basil and pineapple.