1/2 Photos of Chicken Thai Green Curry
This is a variation on numerous recipes I have found for one of my favourite dishes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 -700 g chicken breasts or 500 -700 g chicken thighs
- lime juice
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger, minced
- 1 green chili
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 spring onion
- 1 -2 tablespoon green curry paste (to taste)
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 40 ml fish sauce
- 1 liter stock
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- sliced vegetables (carrot, brocolli, courgette, bak choi, mushroom)
- 1 (8 ounce) can bamboo shoots (optional)
- 1Heat 1 T oil in a wok and add finely chopped chilli and garlic. Quickly brown the chicken and while cooking add a squirt of lime juice. Remove to a plate.
- 2Cook the ginger and finely chopped spring onion until fragrant.
- 3Add the curry paste and cook for 30 seconds.
- 4Add the stock and cook down for 5 minutes.
- 5Combine the coconut milk, fish sauce and sugar and add to the wok.
- 6Bring to a rolling boil and add your chicken and continue cooking until chicken is nearly cooked.
- 7Add vegetables and bamboo and cook til slightly crisp.
- 8Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Thai Green Curry
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.4
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 22.5 g
- Cholesterol 80.0 mg
- Sodium 1054.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 29.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green curry paste