A hint of sesame oil compliments the flavor of the peanut butter in this satisfying salad that makes a great make ahead meal. A lot of different Thai recipes call for peanuts, this ones a bit different with using peanut BUTTER instead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium bowl, combine peanut butter, tamari, vinegar, cayenne, garlic and ginger, stirring to blend well. Stir in water to make a thick sauce. Set aside.
- 2Cook linguine in a large pot of boiling water until al dente about 10 minutes.
- 3Drain and rinse pasta under cold water, transfer to large bowl.
- 4Toss with sesame oil to coat.
- 5Add carrot, bell pepper, and scallions to the bowl with the linguine.
- 6Add reserved peanut sauce to coat, tossing gently to combine.
- 7Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cold Noodle Salad With Spicy Peanut Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 561.3
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 417.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 20.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar