Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A hint of sesame oil compliments the flavor of the peanut butter in this satisfying salad that makes a great make ahead meal. A lot of different Thai recipes call for peanuts, this ones a bit different with using peanut BUTTER instead.
- In medium bowl, combine peanut butter, tamari, vinegar, cayenne, garlic and ginger, stirring to blend well. Stir in water to make a thick sauce. Set aside.
- Cook linguine in a large pot of boiling water until al dente about 10 minutes.
- Drain and rinse pasta under cold water, transfer to large bowl.
- Toss with sesame oil to coat.
- Add carrot, bell pepper, and scallions to the bowl with the linguine.
- Add reserved peanut sauce to coat, tossing gently to combine.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.