8 hrs 15 mins
Mindi Bunch's Note:
There was a recipe similar to this one in the February 2002 issue of Woman's Day magazine. It looked pretty tasty, but I changed a few things to better suit my family's tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon red curry (I used Taste of Thai red curry base)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 large carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 medium bell pepper, quartered and sliced
- 1Whisk coconut milk, flour, and curry base in slow-cooker until smooth.
- 2Whisk in garlic and salt.
- 3Add chicken, onion, and carrots; stir to mix.
- 4Scatter bell pepper over top.
- 5Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours until chicken and vegetables are tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Thai Chicken With Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.9
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 20.2 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 752.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 34.9 g