1/1 Photo of Cucumber Vinegar Sauce
Rick Young's Note:
This is THE classic sauce in which to dip many Thai or Vietnamese snacks, especially fried or roasted foods such as corn cakes, garden rolls, spring rolls, etc. One of my daughters makes this all the time and I finally wheedled the recipe out of her.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the first three ingredients in a small pan over medium heat and heat gently until sugar is dissolved and chili paste is thoroughly mixed.
- 2Remove from heat and pour into a bowl.
- 3Allow mixture to cool to room temperature.
- 4Stir in the coriander and the cucumber and serve immediately.
- 5Or, store in a well-sealed container in the refrigerator for as long as four days.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumber Vinegar Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 50.5 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: