Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was inspired by delicious Thai cooking.
Make and share this Curried Chicken and Veggie Stew recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 roma tomatoes, chopped (or equivalent)
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 2 (13 1/2 ounce) cans coconut milk
- 2 -3 cups water
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 cup red lentil (rinsed)
- 1⁄3 cup green lentil (rinsed)
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or to flavor)
- 2 teaspoons kaffir lime leaves, chopped (I used some from a jar)
- 1 tablespoon peppercorn (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a large slow-cooker.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.