Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Perfect Friday night food, a warming low fat prawn curry ready in just 20 minutes.
Make and share this Easy Thai Shrimp Curry recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan. Tip in the onion, garlic and ginger, then cook for a few mins until softened.
- Stir in the curry paste, then cook for 1 min more. Pour over the chopped tomatoes and coconut cream.
- Bring to the boil, then leave to simmer for 5 mins, adding a little boiling water if the mixture gets too thick.
- Tip in the shrimp, then cook for 5-10 mins more, depending on how large they are.
- Serve alongside some plain rice and sprinkle with a little chopped cilantro, if you like.