1/4 Photos of Grilled Chicken With Coriander/Cilantro Sauce
A simple but delish Thai grilled chicken. Cook time excludes marinate time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, with skin
For The Marinade
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 fresh red chilies, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
For Cilantro Sauce
- 1Mix the marinade ingredients together, pour over chicken and leave it in the fridge to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- 2While chicken is in the fridge, prepare the sauce.
- 3Heat vinegar, sugar in a saucepan over low heat, and stir until dissolved.
- 4Bring to boil and simmer until the sauce thickens, and a syrup forms.
- 5(this will only take a minute or two) Pour into a bowl.
- 6Preheat grill.
- 7Place chicken about 20cm/8 inches from the heat, and cook both sides until coloured.
- 8(about 6 minutes on the first side, 4 minutes on the second) Serve with Coriander/Cilantro Sauce and Fragrant Rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken With Coriander/Cilantro Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.1
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 1740.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 47.6 g
- Protein 32.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: