1/2 Photos of Low-Fat Thai Steak Salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces sirloin tip steaks, 1" thick
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- to taste romaine lettuce leaves or 1 baby greens
- 1Preheat broiler or grill.
- 2Sprinkle the sirloin with soy sauce and rub it into the surface. Broil or grill until done to your liking, about 5 minutes on each side for rare.
- 3Let the steak relax for 10 minutes, then slice thinly against the grain.
- 4Toss with the onion and cucumber and red bell pepper.
- 5In a small bowl combine the lime juice, fish sauce, garlic and hot pepper sauce. Taste dressing and add sugar to taste. Pour over the salad an toss well to combine. Arrange the salad on lettuce and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Thai Steak Salad
Serving Size: 1 (1442 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2630.3
- Calories from Fat 1476
- Total Fat 164.0 g
- Saturated Fat 66.1 g
- Cholesterol 966.7 mg
- Sodium 1564.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 263.6 g