This recipe is posted by request, and was found on the net, posted by "Channel 5 news @ noon"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces sliced chicken breasts (, pork or beef)
- 1 package coconut milk powder (you can use canned coconut milk)
- 12 ounces water (if you use canned coconut adjust amount of water you add-consistency to your taste) or 12 ounces chicken stock (if you use canned coconut adjust amount of water you add-consistency to your taste)
- 2 teaspoons ground peanuts
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 ounces fish sauce
- 4 -5 Thai basil
- 1 bell pepper, sliced lengthwise
- 1 medium onion, sliced lengthwise
- 2 ounces panang curry paste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red chile (or to taste)
- 1Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- 2Place the curry paste and sugar in the pan and cook to reduce a bit.
- 3Add the chicken and stir to coat well.
- 4Add the peppers and onions, stirring to coat.
- 5Add the coconut concentrate followed by the water/stock and stir well.
- 6When chicken is almost cooked through add the remaining ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Penang Curry for Two
Serving Size: 1 (471 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.0
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 108.8 mg
- Sodium 2307.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 39.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coconut milk powder
panang curry paste