Shana C's Note:
I love cooking Thai food and I'm always looking for things to make with my leftover jasmine rice. I also love fried rice, so I came up with this. Quick, easy and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook curry paste and lime leaves in a bit of vegetable oil until fragrant.
- 2Cook onions and mushrooms in vegetable oil in a wok until tender.
- 3Add rice, fish sauce, and curry paste mixture.
- 4Separately scramble eggs with dash of fish sauce and some water then add to rice mixture.
- 5Garnish with scallions and fresh cilantro as desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Curry Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.0
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 1176.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste
fresh lime leaves