Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love cooking Thai food and I'm always looking for things to make with my leftover jasmine rice. I also love fried rice, so I came up with this. Quick, easy and delicious!
- Cook curry paste and lime leaves in a bit of vegetable oil until fragrant.
- Cook onions and mushrooms in vegetable oil in a wok until tender.
- Add rice, fish sauce, and curry paste mixture.
- Separately scramble eggs with dash of fish sauce and some water then add to rice mixture.
- Garnish with scallions and fresh cilantro as desired.