Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Just a simple sauce to accompany fish. You may use your choice of fish - I suggest tilapia, but halibut, salmon, swordfish, or albacore work fine. Based on a recipe from Simply Thai.
- 1⁄4 red bell pepper, minced
- 1⁄4 onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb tilapia fillet
- olive oil
- lemon wedge
- chopped cilantro
- 2 cups steamed rice
- Combine bell pepper, onion, cilantro, sugar, chili-garlic sauce, lemon juice, soy sauce, and oil in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Saute tilapia in oil (or grill if preferred) until cooked through. Serve immediately, topped with sauce. Garnish with lemon wedges and chopped cilantro. Serve with steamed rice.
Very good and easy - skipped the cilantro and served with salad instead of rice. I used the tilapia as suggested. Thanks for sharing!
This is a nice clean fresh sauce for fish. We used more cilantro (DH had his with basil), less sugar and no oil. We really enjoyed it.