1/1 Photo of Sea Bass Thai Style
From The Tanner Brothers. Serve with stir-fried vegetables such as carrots, peppers,spring onions, pak choy, bean sprouts and fennel and a couple of spoonfuls of parsley mash (mashed potato with fresh parsley and salt and pepper).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (150 g) sea bass fillets
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, chopped (cilantro)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, chopped
- 1 orange, juice of
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 bunch spring onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Thai fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 red chile, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sweet chili sauce
- 1Apart from the sea bass, mix all the other ingredients together.
- 2Arrange the sea bass fillets on a sheet of tin foil so that the shiny side is on the outside.
- 3Score the fillets, and pull up the corners of the foil. Spoon over the Thai dressing and crimp the corners together to create a sealed bag.
- 4Dip the base of the bag in some oil and place on a chargrill or hot dry pan and cook for 10 minutes.
- 5Remove from the pan, tear open bag and serve.
Browse Our Top Bass Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sea Bass Thai Style
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.3
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 61.6 mg
- Sodium 1590.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 30.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar
sweet chili sauce