From The Tanner Brothers. Serve with stir-fried vegetables such as carrots, peppers,spring onions, pak choy, bean sprouts and fennel and a couple of spoonfuls of parsley mash (mashed potato with fresh parsley and salt and pepper).
- 2 (150 g) sea bass fillets
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, chopped (cilantro)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, chopped
- 1 orange, juice of
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 bunch spring onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Thai fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 red chile, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sweet chili sauce
- Apart from the sea bass, mix all the other ingredients together.
- Arrange the sea bass fillets on a sheet of tin foil so that the shiny side is on the outside.
- Score the fillets, and pull up the corners of the foil. Spoon over the Thai dressing and crimp the corners together to create a sealed bag.
- Dip the base of the bag in some oil and place on a chargrill or hot dry pan and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the pan, tear open bag and serve.
Great recipe! Thanks for sharing
Absolutely delicious! Great flavors and very easy to make. The fish was moist, too. Thanks for sharing.
Really great blend of flavours and so quick to put together. Rather than chopping the coriander, spring onions and chili I thinly sliced them with a pair of scissors which I think gave them a nice appearance.