Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
All you garlic-lovers take heed! A quick stir-fry with a little bit of a kick! :)Serve over Jasmine rice with a garnish of chopped cilantro.This was found on a Thai website.
- In a medium size bowl add garlic chili pepper sauce, garlic, sugar, lime juice and 2 teaspoons of the fish sauce; mix well.
- Add shrimp and mix until covered with sauce; set aside to season.
- Diagonally trim asparagus into one inch pieces. *If thicker asparagus is used, boil in salted water 2-3 minutes.
- Drain, and immediately cool down in ice water; drain well.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over a high heat.
- Add asparagus, remaining teaspoon of fish sauce, and fresh cracked pepper.
- Stir-fry 3-5 minutes, or until asparagus is tender-crisp.
- Add shrimp mixture to skillet.
- Stir-fry until shrimp turns opaque (pink) and sauce is well mixed with ingredients.
- Serve immediately with hot Jasmine rice & chopped cilantro(if desired).