Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great dish to please your need for spicy Asian cuisine! Feel free to add your favourite veggies, these are just some suggestions
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 1⁄2 cup carrot
- 1⁄2 cup celery
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup snow peas
- 1⁄2 cup cauliflower
- 1⁄2 cup tomato
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 large chicken breast
- salt and pepper
- Tabasco sauce
- rice noodles
- Brown chicken in oil, with a few chili flakes if desired, then remove from pan.
- Add all veggies into some oil except tomatoes, sauté 5-10 minutes.
- Mash garlic into a paste, and add flakes, brown sugar, lime juice, Soya sauce and peanut butter, mix well.
- Add 1/3 sauce to the veggies, heat through for 5 minutes.
- Add in tomatoes and sliced chicken, pour 1/3 sauce over, and heat through 5 minutes.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- When cooked, add 1/3 of sauce to noodles.
- Place veggies and chicken over the noodles, and enjoy!