Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A really tangy, pick-you-up and high speed meal.
Make and share this Spicy Thai Chicken Curry recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 eggplant, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 3 1⁄4 cups coconut milk
- 7 ounces snow peas
- 4 ounces baby corn
- 7 ounces bamboo shoots, drained if canned
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 lime, juice
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 ounces salted peanuts (optional)
- 2 scallions, sliced
- Heat half of the oil in a large wok and stir fry the chicken for 3-4 mins until it has browned and then remove it to a plate.
- Add the remaining oil and fry the eggplant for 3 minutes until golden. Return the chicken to the wok, add the curry paste and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Pour the coconut milk into the wok and add the vegetables, bamboo shoots, fish sauce and lime juice.
- Gently heat for 3-4 mins, to cook the vegetables, then serve in the pan, garnished with the cilantro, peanuts and scallions.