1/2 Photos of Spicy Thai Chicken Stir Fry
Quick, easy, and ooooh so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1 onion, sliced julienne
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 4 green onions, sliced julienne
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce (nuoc mam)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce (this can be purchased at any asian grocery store)
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1Mix fish sauce, brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, hoisin sauce and chili garlic sauce in a medium sized bowl.
- 2Add chicken, sliced thinly and marinate 5 minutes while you chop the veggies.
- 3Heat peanut oil in large fry pan or even better, a wok.
- 4Add garlic, stir fry until golden, then add onion, and fry another minute.
- 5Add chicken and the marinade, and stir fry until no longer pink--about 5-7 minutes.
- 6Add remaining vegetables, except basil, and stir fry about 2-3 minutes, until color pops.
- 7Add basil and cook about 1 more minute, until basil wilts.
- 8Serve over steamed white rice.
- 9I sometimes add red pepper, spinach, bean sprouts, water chestnuts, whatever I have on hand.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Thai Chicken Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.6
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 91.2 mg
- Sodium 2849.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 34.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: