Delicious cooked under a grill or barbecued--easy to prepare.
Make and share this Spicy Thai Grilled Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 4 skinless chicken breasts or 4 skinless chicken thighs, boned
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon sambal oelek (ground chilli paste)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 teaspoons oil
- Combine all the above ingredients and marinade meat for as long as possible, turning occasionally.
- Cook under grill or barbecue for 3-4 minutes each side.
- Serve with salads hot or cold and Gujarati Potatoes.