Delicious cooked under a grill or barbecued--easy to prepare.
Make and share this Spicy Thai Grilled Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 4 skinless chicken breasts or 4 skinless chicken thighs, boned
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon sambal oelek (ground chilli paste)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 teaspoons oil
- Combine all the above ingredients and marinade meat for as long as possible, turning occasionally.
- Cook under grill or barbecue for 3-4 minutes each side.
- Serve with salads hot or cold and Gujarati Potatoes.
wow this was sooo good! loved the spicyness of it, wonderful combination of flavours! I had to use bone in thighs cus that's what I had in and I marinated for about 8 hours. Also did not have any sambal oelek in so used Thai sweet chili sauce, turned out lovely with lots of zing. Grilled it on my cusinart gridler for about 15 minutes, mmm mmm YUM!!! Thanks for posting, will be making this again.
Yum! Yum! Yum! This is just wonderful. I used the zest and juice of a lime instead of lemon as that was all I had. If it tasted so good after just an hour in the marinade, I'm looking forward to tasting it after 24 hours! Thanks for a superb recipe, Joy :-)
Yummy! I marinade this dish for 24 hours it took me less the five mins to put everything together. I cooked it on grilling pan using the stove top and the colour was very attractive, hubby and I really enjoyed the flavours. Thank you JoyfulCook