1/2 Photos of Thai Broccoli Tofu Stir-fry
Vino Girl's Note:
This recipe originates from the Chicago Diner, a vegetarian restaurant. The directions for this are pretty vague. I'll update it once I have made it. If you make it before me, please share your experience.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 tablespoon molasses, plus
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 1/4 cup soya oil
- 3 cups water
- 1/4 cup turbinado sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 (14 ounce) package firm tofu or 1 (14 ounce) package extra firm tofu
- 1Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Cube tofu and add to marinade; allow to sit for 30 minutes.
- 3Combine sauce ingredients except for oil; set aside.
- 4In a medium skillet, saute the vegetables and ginger in oil.
- 5Gradually stir in the marinated tofu cubes.
- 6Top with the peanut sauce, and serve over basmati rice.
- 7Garnish with chopped peanuts.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Broccoli Tofu Stir-fry
Serving Size: 1 (611 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 734.5
- Calories from Fat 522
- Total Fat 58.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1470.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 30.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: