Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Tasty little patties with a creamy chili sauce. Perfect for parties or anytime.
Make and share this Thai Chicken Patties recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the mince, sauce, cilantro, garlic and rind in a small bowl and mix well.
- Wet your hands and shape the mixture into 24 patties.
- Place onto a tray and refrigerate patties for 30 minutes, or longer.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a non-stick pan and cook the patties in batches, until browned on both sides and cooked through.
- To make the sauce, combine sour cream, chili sauce and cilantro in a small bowl.
- Serve the patties alongside the sauce.