Prep 1 hr
Cook 20 mins
Tasty little patties with a creamy chili sauce. Perfect for parties or anytime.
Make and share this Thai Chicken Patties recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the mince, sauce, cilantro, garlic and rind in a small bowl and mix well.
- Wet your hands and shape the mixture into 24 patties.
- Place onto a tray and refrigerate patties for 30 minutes, or longer.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a non-stick pan and cook the patties in batches, until browned on both sides and cooked through.
- To make the sauce, combine sour cream, chili sauce and cilantro in a small bowl.
- Serve the patties alongside the sauce.
Very nice, a bit dry as it was all white meat. Served with a celery root and crab salad for a nice, light lunch.
Sometimes you come across a true blue winner and these fit the bill. I used 800gms chicken mince and made 9 patties, before cooking I rolled them in a little cornflour to prevent sticking. Served with potato wedges. The flavours are divine, thanks for sharing a great recipe.