1/4 Photos of Thai Chicken Pizza
An easy version of the California Pizza Kitchen favorite. I like to use the Italian pizza crust (Boboli) because it is quick, but you could also adapt it to use your own favorite pizza crust. A good one I like here on Zaar is Recipe #8497 posted by Steve Sickenberger.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 italian pizza dough (Boboli)
- 3 1/2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/8 cup green onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 lb chicken breast
- cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1In food processor or blender, combine peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, chili oil, ginger, honey and sesame oil.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Season chicken to taste with salt and cayenne pepper (use sparingly).
- 4Saute in olive oil until done (about 6-8 minutes).
- 5Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and coat with 2 tablespoons of the peanut sauce.
- 6Spread peanut sauce over the surface of the Italian pizza crust.
- 7Scatter chicken pieces over top and sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions.
- 8Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup of the Monterey jack cheese.
- 9Bake, uncovered in 400°F oven for 12 minutes.
- 10Remove from oven and sprinkle with shredded carrot and cilantro.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.8
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 59.9 mg
- Sodium 778.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 24.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: