Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
I just found it on a website and I haven't tried it yet it but I plan to do so later.
Make and share this Thai Coffee recipe from Food.com.
- 6 tablespoons coffee
- 1⁄4 tablespoon coriander seed
- 4 -5 cardamom seeds
- water -depends how strong you like your coffee
- Put all the ingredients in the coffee machine and prepare the coffee as you do as usual.
- Let it cool.
- Pour the coffee in a tall glass and add sugar as desired.
- Add 5-6 cubes of ice and decorate with whipped cream.
I am the only coffee fan in my house, but I loved having this as a finish to our Thai meal. Very satisfying and flavorful. Thanks for posting. ZWT6
I made this hot and cold. Enjoyed both ways. I`m used to sweetened condensed milk in Thai coffee. But I love my coffee black so this is just for me! Made for ZWT 6 Thanks for the good drinks!
We found this to be spot on! A great after dinner coffee for our Asian feast! I did use decaffienated coffee due to dietary restrictions and added a little cream to mine. We had the iced option as it is quite warm here! Thanks for posting Little! Made for The Queens of Quisine ZWT6!