1/1 Photo of Thai Fishcakes With Sweet Chilli Sauce and Cucumber Relish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a food processor, mince fish to a paste.
- 2Add curry paste, fish sauce, cornflour and egg. Combine well.
- 3Transfer to a bowl and mix in beans and onions.
- 4Wet hands and shape mix into flat round cakes approximately 5cm in diameter and 1cm thick.
- 5Deep-fry in vegetable oil until golden brown, about 5-7 minutes.
- 6Drain on paper towel.
- 7Serve with sweet chili sauce and cucumber relish.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Fishcakes With Sweet Chilli Sauce and Cucumber Relish
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.0
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 130.2 mg
- Sodium 816.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 25.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste
sweet chili sauce