Posting for Chef #29196. Please see my recipe for Spicy Cucumber Relish.
Make and share this Thai Fishcakes With Sweet Chilli Sauce and Cucumber Relish recipe from Food.com.
- In a food processor, mince fish to a paste.
- Add curry paste, fish sauce, cornflour and egg. Combine well.
- Transfer to a bowl and mix in beans and onions.
- Wet hands and shape mix into flat round cakes approximately 5cm in diameter and 1cm thick.
- Deep-fry in vegetable oil until golden brown, about 5-7 minutes.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Serve with sweet chili sauce and cucumber relish.