I haven't tried this yet; however, plan to in the near future. This is from Family Circle Cooking with Herbs.
- 3 ounces coriander leaves
- 1 stalk lemongrass, white part only, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 green chilies
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 curry leaves
- 1 2⁄3 cups coconut milk
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into thick strips
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, cut into quarters
- rice or noodles, to serve
- coriander leaves (to garnish)
- In a food processor, add the coriander, lemon grass, fish sauce, chilies and sesame oil. Process for 3 minutes or until the mixture forms a smooth paste.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a large saute pan, add the paste and curry leaves, cook for 3 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add the coconut milk and 1 cup water; simmer gently for 10 minutes, add chicken and simmer for an additional 10 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in the egg and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through. Spoon onto a bed of steamed rice or noodles and garnish with the coriander leaves.