1/2 Photos of Thai Mango Chicken
Julie F's Note:
This comes from the Woman's Day, February 2009 issue. It is from the Eating Well/1-2-3 dinner section, so it's super easy - only 3 ingredients. The recipe calls for a red curry 10 minute simmer sauce from Thai Kitchen, but the program doesn't recognize it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 mango, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 11 ounces curry sauce
- 1 lb boneless chicken thighs, cubed
- 1Place 1/2 cup mango and the simmer sauce in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- 2Heat 1 t oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and saute 5 minutes, or until browned.
- 3Add sauce mixture and bring to a simmer. Simmer 3 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Stir in remaining mango. Serve in lettuce leaves or over rice sprinhkled with cilantro if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Mango Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.1
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 95.3 mg
- Sodium 87.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 19.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: