1/6 Photos of Thai-One-On Pizza
I've been a long-time fan of California Pizza Kitchen's Thai-style pizza. This one adapted from "Pizza on the Grill" blows it away with fresh mango, bean sprouts, mint leaves and chopped peanuts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (ideally natural)
- 1 tablespoon thai chili-garlic sauce (Sriracha)
- 6 tablespoons canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 lb prepared pizza dough, at room temperature (I like Oops, It's a Fat Free Pizza Crust)
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken (sliced or shredded)
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted and cut into matchstick-size slices
- 3 scallions, sliced thinly on an angle (white and green parts)
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh bean sprout, brown root ends snapped off
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, cut into ribbons or 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine the peanut butter, chili garlic sauce and coconut milk.
- 3Spread the pizza crust with the peanut sauce. Top with the chicken, mango and scallions. Sprinkle with the cheese.
- 4Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 5Remove from oven and sprinkle with the bean sprouts, mint and nuts. Slice and serve immediately with the lime wedges for some extra zing. Optional: top with thinly sliced Thai bird chiles and serve with a Thai beer to beat the heat!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai-One-On Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 632.4
- Calories from Fat 404
- Total Fat 44.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 61.4 mg
- Sodium 600.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 36.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: