This is a delicious thai dish that I made after tinkering with a few. Soooo good! You can use any combination of vegies you like, and even change the chicken to shrimp if you prefer.
- 1 lb linguine
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3⁄4 cup carrot, julienned
- 3⁄4 cup zucchini, julienned
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 4 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄2-1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup toasted peanuts
- Cook linguini to al dente.
- While linguini is cooking, grill or saute chicken until done; slice thinly and set aside.
- Make peanut sauce by combining ginger, orange juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, vinegar and peanut butter. Mix well. Set aside.
- Heat wok or large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add oil.
- When oil is hot, add vegies and sauce 1 minute.
- Add in chicken, peanut sauce and wine, and cook until reduced by half.
- Place drained linguini in a large bowl.
- Pour sauce over, toss.
- Garnish with cilantro and peanuts.