1/1 Photo of Thai Peanut Sauce
Chef #608342's Note:
Sweet and Spicy sauce, with many different ways to use it. We like garlic and ginger so we may have added a little more then you may like!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in Wok over moderate heat
- 2Cook scallions, garlic and ginger, stirring, about 1 minute.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer, stirring constantly until mixture is smooth.
- 4Then added cooked chicked and let it thicken
- 5We had this with rice, you could also use it as a dipping sauce.
- 6This sauce will last for about one month in the refrigerator with out chicken.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Peanut Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.9
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1160.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 10.4 g