This Thai-poached salmon recipe shows you how to quickly transform a piece of salmon into a lovely, fragrant meal. Using Thai curry paste and coconut milk, a lovely balance of heat and creaminess is easy to achieve - you'll be impressed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook rice according to the packet instructions.
- 2Meanwhile, heat a medium frying pan. Add curry paste and cook, stirring, for a few seconds.
- 3Gradually stir in a coconut cream and bring to a simmer.
- 4Add salmon fillets, cover and simmer for 7-8 minutes, turning the fish over halfway.
- 5Meanwhile, blanch green beans in a pan of simmering water until just tender. Drain and divide between 2 hot serving plates.
- 6Stir some fresh cilantro leaves into the sauce. Top the beans with the salmon, spooning over the sauce. Garnish with cilantro and serve with the cooked rice.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai-Poached Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (611 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 880.0
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 22.2 g
- Cholesterol 165.3 mg
- Sodium 292.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 73.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Thai red curry paste