This has a wonderful spicy flavor. It's great for potlucks because you can make it ahead of time and it doesn't need reheating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup white rice, uncooked
- 1/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne (or to taste--I like more)
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups fresh spinach, cut into thin strips
- 1Cook rice as directed on package.
- 2Transfer to a large bowl.
- 3Whisk together peanut butter, vinegar, oil, soy sauce, sugar, ginger, garlic, and cayenne.
- 4Add peanut sauce, chicken, cucumber and onion to rice and mix well.
- 6Just before serving, stir in spinach.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Rice Salad with Peanut Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.7
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 35.0 mg
- Sodium 449.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 18.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar