My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak noodles in hot water 10 minutes to soften; rinse under cold running water to cool; drain.
- 2While noodles soften, bring water to boil in a medium sauce pan.
- 3Add shrimp to boiling water and cook for 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and opaque; drain.
- 4When cool, cut each shrimp lengthwise in half.
- 5To assemble rolls, arrange shrimp, noodles, cucumber, cilantro and mint in the center of lettuce leaves and roll up.
- 6Serve with Spicy Sweet and Sour Sauce, Spicy Sweet and Sour Sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Salad Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.9
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 28.7 mg
- Sodium 72.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 5.5 g