Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 mins
From Thai Cooking and More. Delicious lunch or as an appetizer. Serve with Spicy Sweet and Sour Sauce.
- Soak noodles in hot water 10 minutes to soften; rinse under cold running water to cool; drain.
- While noodles soften, bring water to boil in a medium sauce pan.
- Add shrimp to boiling water and cook for 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and opaque; drain.
- When cool, cut each shrimp lengthwise in half.
- To assemble rolls, arrange shrimp, noodles, cucumber, cilantro and mint in the center of lettuce leaves and roll up.
- Serve with Spicy Sweet and Sour Sauce, Recipe #342786.