1/1 Photo of Thai Shrimp and Noodles
Karen From Colorado's Note:
Save on cleanup by cooking the pasta, vegetables and shrimp all in one pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces spaghetti noodles, broken
- 1 1/2 lbs broccoli florets (5 cups)
- 1 lb fresh shrimp or 1 lb frozen shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails intact
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4-1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon chili oil (or cooking oil plus dash bottled hot pepper sauce)
- 1 tablespoon grated gingerroot
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped cashews or 1/3 cup almonds
- 1In a 4 qt Dutch oven, bring a large amount of water to boil.
- 2Add pasta and cook 4 minutes.
- 3Add broccoli and cook 2 minutes.
- 4Add shrimp and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until pink.
- 5Meanwhile, in a bowl combine peanut butter and soy sauce.
- 6Stir in vinegar, sesame oil, chili oil, gingerroot, and garlic.
- 7Drain spaghetti mixture and return to pan.
- 8Add peanut butter mixture, green onions and nuts.
- 9Toss gently to coat.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Shrimp and Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.9
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 95.5 mg
- Sodium 1248.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 24.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: