1/1 Photo of Thai Shrimp Toast
This is best made with dry breads or you can let bread sit overnight before using. To make smaller pieces for a party use cocktail bread. The Thai sweet chili sauce can be found in Asian markets, but if it is too difficult to find you can use sweet and sour sauce as a substitute.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop up shrimp and mix with pork.
- 2In another bowl mix cilantro, garlic, salt, and pepper, then add into shrimp and pork mixture.
- 3Add in egg and soy sauce.
- 4Divide the mixture into 10 parts.
- 5Spread mixture onto the bread and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- 6Heat oil in a wok or pan until hot.
- 7Place bread in hot oil face down; cook until golden.
- 8Remove and place it on paper towel to remove excess oil.
- 9Serve with Thai sweet chili sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Shrimp Toast
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.5
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 273.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
thin soy sauce