1/2 Photos of Thai Spicy Stir Fry Chicken
Make this as spicey as you want or as mild. This is one Thai recipe without peanuts it is from the figment of my imagination, tweaked twice. This is the type of recipe you may change ingredients at will , use up left overs etc etc. Have fun with it. I like to serve it over Chow Mein Fried Noodles. Add fresh Jalapeneo peppers too if you like. There are many Hot/sweet Thai Chili sauces but I like UFC brand. If you like your veggies well cooked steam the carrots until tender before adding to the pan.. I like mine crunchie so I use them raw.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb chicken breast, Skinless & Boneless
- 1/4 cup red pepper, Chopped 1/2-inch dice
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped 1/2-inch dice
- 12 baby carrots, cut to 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup green onion, Chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar or 2 tablespoons brown sugar substitute
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons chicken stock
- 5 tablespoons sweet hot chili sauce (more or less it up to you)
- cilantro (to garnish)
- 1Cut the chicken into bite size pieces.
- 2Stir Fry the cut chicken until browned (apprx 5 minutes).
- 3Add peppers, mushrooms & carrots, stir fry for 5 minutes more over medium high heat.
- 4Add green onions cook 1 minute.
- 5Mix together remaining ingredients (except Cilantro garnish), pour over chicken simmer 5 minutes .
- 6Meanwhile cook your Noodles or rice or whatever you are serving it with.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Spicy Stir Fry Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.5
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 72.9 mg
- Sodium 1838.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 27.5 g