Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a very simple and delicious dish to serve over white/jasmine rice for chicken liver lovers! Credit goes to my mommy, Pat.
- Sauté both types of onions in the vegetable oil over low-medium heat for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the (drained and rinsed) chicken livers and turn the heat up to medium-high and sauté livers on each side (turning over once) until the livers darken in color and become opaque looking.
- Add the chicken broth, oyster sauce and black pepper and stir thoroughly.
- Then let simmer uncovered for approximately 10-15 more minutes (or until the livers are cooked just all the way through and sauce is thickened).
- Serve over steamed white/jasmine rice and enjoy!