This is a very simple and delicious dish to serve over white/jasmine rice for chicken liver lovers! Credit goes to my mommy, Pat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté both types of onions in the vegetable oil over low-medium heat for about 3-5 minutes.
- 2Add the (drained and rinsed) chicken livers and turn the heat up to medium-high and sauté livers on each side (turning over once) until the livers darken in color and become opaque looking.
- 3Add the chicken broth, oyster sauce and black pepper and stir thoroughly.
- 4Then let simmer uncovered for approximately 10-15 more minutes (or until the livers are cooked just all the way through and sauce is thickened).
- 5Serve over steamed white/jasmine rice and enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Stir-Fried Chicken Livers
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.8
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 391.2 mg
- Sodium 545.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 20.5 g