My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package rice vermicelli
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 lb lean pork loin, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dried shrimp
- 1 fresh cayenne pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce
- 4 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1Soak rice vermicelli in a bowl of warm water 10 minutes, then drain well; set aside.
- 2Soak dried shrimp in 1/4 cup water for 5 minutes; set aside.
- 3Heat oil in wok; stir-fry onion and garlic until golden, adding a few drops of water if onion begins to stick (remember this process throughout cooking).
- 4Add pork and shrimp in water and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- 5Add cayenne, carrots, black pepper, and fish sauce; cook 2 minutes.
- 6Add vermicelli and stir well 1 minute.
- 7Garnish with green onion and fresh cilantro.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Stir-Fried Vermicelli (Pad Wun-Sen)
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.1
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 68.0 mg
- Sodium 1588.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: