- 1⁄2 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons plum sauce
- 1 tablespoon Thai fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice or 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced serrano chili
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red chili paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- Combine all ingredients and 1/2 c water in a small saucepan, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Will keep in refrigerator for 3 days.