This Thai style recipe is a very easy meal to make. This dish is creamy, sweet, spicy.
Make and share this Thai Turkey recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 -2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey or 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1⁄2 lb sweet potato, cubed just larger then then size of a pea
- 1⁄2 cup rinsed frozen green pea
- 3 leaves sage, chiffonade
- 3 leaves Thai basil, chiffonade
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- In a pot simmer coconut milk, fish sauce, honey, thai red curry paste, cubed sweet potato till tender about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile brown turkey and onions in oil till almost done add peas,sage and basil.
- Add to coconut mixture.
- Serve over brown rice. And top with fried onions and chopped peanuts.