A fast fresh Thai inspired supper on the table in 20 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the noodles in a bowl of boiling water and leave to soak for 5 minutes.
- 2Fry the quorn in the oil for 5 minutes add the curry paste and fry for another 2 minutes Add the pak choi and cook for another 2 minutes.
- 3Mix the coconut milk, sugar and soy and add to the pan. warm through and add noodles.
- 4Mix well and serve topped with the coriander.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Veggie Noodles With Pak Choi
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.5
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 402.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green curry paste